You would like to rent a car during your holiday. How can you find a company to match your needs? What should you consider when renting a car?
Although renting a car has been made as easy and simple as possible for consumers, the consumer still needs to be wary before concluding the transaction. A number of consumer complaints arise from problems related to renting a car, most of which could have been avoided.
Before you rent a car:
- Before you choose to decide in favour of a specific rental company, take the time to investigate the price lists and conditions of different providers of rental cars. You should always shop around.
- Ask for information on car rental companies and prices from the hotel where you’re staying. It’s also worth the trouble to ask around on your own, by contacting the service desks of car rental companies.
- You should remember that special offers are often available from car rental companies – weekend, advanced booking, etc. Such special offers may considerably reduce the final price.
All the information is from the Estonian Consumer advice portal: http://www.consumer.ee/en
Don’t forget to read about other useful tips when renting a car.
- Booking a rental car over the Internet
- Be extra careful when entering into the contract!
- What may affect the rental charges?
- Upon collecting the rental car
- What should you consider when returning the vehicle?
- How to proceed in the case of an accident?
Are you looking for a rental in Estonia?
If you plan a stay in Estonia and you are looking for a rental car, van or SUV, then SirRent is here to help you with that.
Choose your vehicle category: